Canon wanted to be positioned as a thought leader in the debate on public sector reform and forge close links with central and local government stakeholders.
What We Did
- Coalitions with other suppliers were established to further credibility.
- A series of parliamentary dinners and receptions fostered dialogue with key stakeholders.
- Follow-up meetings with potential public sector clients were secured.
- Compelling briefing documents and white papers were produced.
- Canon was able to secure a long-term contract with the Metropolitan Police, the largest police force in the UK.
1 / 8
1 / 8