The Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) wanted to develop
Strong links with political stakeholders to provide support
for their initiatives, raise awareness of their work and protect
their regulatory model. The IWF is a not-for-profit, supported by the global internet industry, responsible for removing child-sexual abuse content online.
What We Did
- Proactive monitoring and intelligence service kept IWF stakeholders of all relevant developments.
- Mapped key influencers and relevant civil servants updating the IWF of any changes.
- Advised on relevant parliamentarians to meet and assisted on engagement on a regular basis.
- Managed regular events and dinners with key stakeholders to build support and raise awareness, including their Annual Report launch and Parliamentary roundtables.
- The IWF has become a recognised body amongst all political parties.
- Its work is promoted by the UK Government at an international level.
- The issue of child-sexual abuse is a key focus for the Home Office.
1 / 8
1 / 8