A lack of clarity in the Bribery Act, in defining “reasonable”
corporate hospitality, was damaging ticket sales.
Prestige Ticketing needed to instil confidence and certainty amongst its clients that its corporate hospitality packages were a legal and acceptable practice.
What We Did
- Developed a comprehensive stakeholder map of key political influencers.
- Managed an intensive engagement programme.
- Compiled a briefing paper which succinctly set out the issue and the call to action.
- Met with relevant Ministers including then Minister for Sport and the Olympics, Hugh Robertson MP.
- A letter from Ken Clarke MP, then Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice, confirmed that Prestige Ticketing’s package were a legal and acceptable practice.
1 / 8
1 / 8