Clarity is a different kind of marketing and communications agency, built to meet the needs of today’s businesses driving change through technology: rebellious startups, ambitious scaleups, visionary corporates, and industry titans.
We are a global agency that creates and delivers truly integrated communications programs for companies at every stage of their journey. We solve business challenges, seize market opportunities and deliver tangible results.
As we continue to expand, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to join us as the Managing Partner, North America overseeing our three offices in NA (New York, San Francisco, LA) and driving our continued success.
This is an incredible opportunity to make a significant impact, shape the future of our North American team and by default the agency, and work with a talented team of professionals in delivering outstanding results for our clients.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be responsible for leading and managing our operations across our three key locations: San Francisco, New York, and Los Angeles.
- You will spearhead strategic decision-making, foster a collaborative and high-performing work culture, and drive the growth and profitability of our agency.
- This role demands a visionary leader with extensive industry experience, exceptional communication skills, and a proven track record of success in the public relations domain.
- You inspire trust and confidence in others, through your ability to listen and persuade by providing thoughtful, considered counsel.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide strategic direction and executive leadership to our agency's offices in San Francisco, New York, and Los Angeles.
- Oversee and optimize the agency's overall performance, including revenue growth, profitability and client satisfaction.
- Develop and implement effective business development strategies to expand our client base and foster long-term partnerships.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a talented team of professionals across the three offices, fostering a culture of excellence, collaboration, and innovation.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitive landscape to identify growth opportunities and drive innovation.
- Drive thought leadership initiatives, representing the agency at industry events, conferences, and speaking engagements.
- Collaborate closely with global senior leadership, offering strategic insights and recommendations to shape the agency's overall vision and direction.
- Ensure the agency maintains a strong brand presence and reputation in the North American market.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proven track record of success in senior leadership roles within the integrated communications industry.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the North American market, with an established network of contacts and industry relationships.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire teams.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to drive growth, adapt to changing market dynamics, and navigate complex business environments.
- Strong business development and client relationship management experience.
- A deep understanding of integrated communications strategies, including PR, marketing, branding, digital communications, and social media.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Passion for delivering outstanding client service and driving business results.
We offer a competitive salary and incredible benefits including healthcare, phone allowance, a flexible remote work policy, unlimited paid time off (and we mean it!) paid time off for volunteering, summer Fridays, generous paid family leave policies, and much more.
Clarity is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and for our clients. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit. We do not discriminate against staff or clients on the basis of age, disability, neurodiversity, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
New York: $280,000 - $300,000
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs.
How to Apply
Head to BambooHR to apply for this job today.