Clarity is a different breed of comms agency, forged in the modern age and designed with agility in mind, to meet the needs of those companies that are driving change through technology: rebellious startups, ambitious scaleups, visionary corporates and industry titans.
We create and deliver bespoke, integrated communications programs for companies at every stage of their journey that solve business challenges, seize market opportunities, and deliver tangible results.
We are a close knit team of energetic, creative and intellectually curious individuals with a passion for news, technology and business. And we’re growing!
We are looking for a Receptionist to join and support our London Office.
** Please note this role will be 2 days a week with the potential of going permanent **
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Providing visitors with refreshments
- Making sure that meeting rooms are in always ready for the visitors
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Answering the main office number and transferring calls
- Update calendars and meeting room management to avoid clashes
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as printing, photocopying and arranging couriers
- Support EA in any additional activities
- Oversee the guest experience and ensure a personal, friendly experience for anyone coming into the office, and maintain complete accessibility in both availability and warmth of character
- Maintain office efficiency by maintaining appearance of common areas, watering the plants, organising procedures, handling incoming post, arranging office maintenance and overseeing supplies and equipment
- Provide support as needed for internal and external events
Please note the description above is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible responsibilities, tasks, and duties.
Experience and skills
- Positive and can do attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
- Proficiency using Google Suite, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
We offer not only a competitive salary and some great benefits including healthcare, phone allowance, an incredible flexible remote work policy, unlimited paid time off (and we mean it!) paid time off for volunteering, summer Fridays, generous paid family leave policies and much more.
Clarity is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and for our Clients. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
We do not discriminate against staff or Clients on the basis of age, disability, neurodiversity, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 3-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated!
How to Apply
Apply now on our jobs platform here!
Head to BambooHR to apply for this job today.