Clarity is a global agency who creates and delivers bespoke, integrated communications programs for companies at every stage of their journey that solve business challenges, seize market opportunities, and deliver tangible results. Our company values are at the heart of everything we do. We’re fearless, we’re global and we’re positive.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior SEO Strategist to join our dynamic team at Clarity. As a Senior SEO Strategist, you will play a crucial role in providing strategic guidance and leadership to our SEO clients. You will work closely with the SEO Leads to oversee the day-to-day operations and deliver exceptional results to our clients.
As a Senior SEO Strategist, you have a proven track record as an accomplished SEO professional with excellent client-facing skills. You possess the ability to think strategically while paying attention to detail, enabling you to have a significant impact on client performance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strategic Ownership: Taking the lead on larger SEO projects, you will work alongside the SEO Leads to manage and execute SEO strategies for our clients. Your role will involve taking sole control of assigned client portfolios while receiving training and support from the SEO Leads.
- Account Management: You will be responsible for managing a number of clients, collaborating closely with the client services team to ensure the smooth delivery of work and effective communication with clients. While delegating tasks when necessary, you will hold ultimate accountability for the performance of your clients.
- Client Opportunities: You will develop a structured approach to identify challenges and opportunities for our clients, working alongside the client services team to address them across your portfolio of clients.
- Training: Assisting the SEO Leads, you will support the internal SEO training schedule and help deliver team training to enhance skills and knowledge within the team.
- Reporting: You will provide valuable insights and analysis to clients, ensuring timely delivery of reports while actively participating in a working group focused on improving our reporting output.
- Thought Leadership: As a Senior SEO Strategist, you will contribute to Clarity's marketing objectives by producing blog posts and other media. Additionally, you will stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments, sharing your knowledge with relevant teams at Clarity.
- Line Management: You will be responsible for line managing junior members of the SEO team, guiding their training and development, and supporting their growth in both channel-specific skills and non-channel focused soft skills.
- Channel Leadership: As a senior member of the SEO team in our London office, you will be a key point of contact, supporting the channel leads in deploying and embedding our SEO proposition across the wider business.
- Minimum 3 years of SEO experience in agency roles focusing on large-scale global clients.
- Experience and understanding of the challenges of working on multi-market accounts.
- Proficient in fundamental SEO optimization methods such as content strategic planning, SEO auditing, international SEO, and technical SEO.
- Proven experience in defining strategies for large-scale and/or complex SEO clients.
- Demonstrable project management skills, with the ability to delegate tasks effectively.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
- Proficiency in SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Semrush/Ahrefs/Moz, Screaming Frog, Sitebulb, Nozzle, and SEOmonitor.
- Familiarity with analytics and reporting tools like Google Analytics, Looker Studio, and Agency Analytics.
- Expert-level understanding of Google Sheets/Excel, Google Slides/PowerPoint, and Google Docs/Word, as well as other document processing tools in the Google suite.
- Deep strategic expertise across content marketing and its role in SEO strategies.
This job advert illustrates certain responsibilities; however, it does not encompass all of them. A full job specification is available upon request.
We offer a competitive salary and some great benefits including healthcare, phone allowance, an incredible flexible remote work policy, unlimited paid time off (and we mean it!) paid time off for volunteering, summer Fridays, generous paid family leave policies and much more.
Clarity is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and for our Clients. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit. We do not discriminate against staff or Clients on the basis of age, disability, neurodiversity, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 3-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated!
How to Apply
Click Apply Now or send your resume evidencing your experience to [email protected].
If you'd like to have an informal, confidential, no-strings conversation about the role before applying, please feel free to reach out to [email protected].
Head to BambooHR to apply for this job today.