Clarity is a different breed of comms agency, forged in the modern age and designed with agility in mind, to meet the needs of those companies that are driving change through technology: rebellious startups, ambitious scaleups, visionary corporates and industry titans.
We are a global agency who creates and delivers bespoke, integrated communications programs for companies at every stage of their journey that solve business challenges, seize market opportunities, and deliver tangible results. Our company values are at the heart of everything we do. We’re fearless, we’re global and we’re positive.
We are looking for an SEO Executive to join our team in Falmouth.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of our SEO strategy across a portfolio of clients covering both Technical and Content focused deliverables and daily/weekly/ monthly reporting and insights.
- Carrying out Tech Audits to identify blockers, challenges, and opportunities to inform recommendations to improve Organic Search performance
- Performing Keyword and Competitor Research identifying target key phrases to aid our client’s Organic Search performance
- Making on-page content recommendations and working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all content is created to SEO best practices
- Utilising a variety of SEO tooling, including but not limited to, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, and Google Search Console, for the delivery of regular reporting covering key metrics including traffic, keyword rankings, Share of Voice, and conversions
Skills and competencies
- 1 year of SEO experience
- Experience of SEO tools including SEMRush, Screaming Frog, and Google Search Console
- Analytical and data driven
Working for us
- Think ahead and come with well thought out solutions first
- Analyse potential problem areas
- Take initiative and have ambition to do more, never settle
- Pursue excellence - detail, detail, detail
- Meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Communication - thought out, accurate and forward thinking
- We focus on results
- We are organised and use smart tools to get the job done
- We take risks - and learn from them
- We challenge our clients and the market
- We do what we’ll say we will but are not afraid to change the plan
- We don’t do anything that doesn’t support a business goal
- We are entrepreneurial through and through
- We value honesty and hold ourselves accountable
- We seek to inspire and motivate - our team, our clients, and beyond
We offer a competitive salary and some great benefits including healthcare, phone allowance, an incredible flexible remote work policy, unlimited paid time off (and we mean it!) paid time off for volunteering, summer Fridays, generous paid family leave policies and much more.
Clarity is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and for our Clients. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit. We do not discriminate against staff or Clients on the basis of age, disability, neurodiversity, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 3-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated!
How to Apply
Apply on our jobs platform here!
Head to BambooHR to apply for this job today.