Do you want to be part of a global team working to drive positive change through technology?
Our work combines storytelling with innovation, ingenuity, entrepreneurialism and creativity.
We work with clients to deliver integrated communications programs for companies at every stage of their journey, from rebellious startups, ambitious scaleups, visionary corporations to industry titans.
Clarity provides fearless marketing and communications consultancy to the world’s most progressive companies. We do this by helping to solve their biggest challenges, and supporting their rapidly changing needs, with a strategic creative mindset and constantly expanding best-in-class, full-funnel, specialist services and expertise. We’re a global company with an entrepreneurial mindset, meaning agility, growth and a positive culture are essential to who we are.
We’re growing – and we’re growing fast. Significant growth opportunities have created the need for a stellar Account Manager to join one of our US offices in either New York, San Francisco or Los Angeles. Interested? Read on to find out more information about the role and the fantastic benefits available to take advantage of here at Clarity!
Working as part of our account management team and closely alongside our SEO, paid media, creative and design/development teams, you’ll manage relationships with key clients, ensuring quality, managing expectations, maintaining satisfaction, spotting opportunities and achieving client objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Act as point of contact and relationship manager between our clients and our team, building strong client relationships all while gaining a deep understanding of their business and needs
- Write and execute development/account plans and oversee the strategic direction for key client accounts
- Support expansion of new service offerings and global presence
- Work closely with our wider team to identify growth opportunities to help our clients achieve their goals
- Take part in supporting new business pitches/proposals and prepare briefs, proposals and decks for existing clients
- Manage the onboarding and kick off processes for key new accounts and projects
- Proactively identify and look to solve potential issues or blockers and act as an escalation point for client concerns or troubleshooting.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for technology, B2B and B2C. Bonus points if you have enterprise, media & entertainment, sustainability and/or health, with previous agency or in-house experience
- Be fearless about giving strategic counsel to clients and have the ability to deliver against communication outcomes
- Enjoy the creative and fast pace of agency life, thriving in an environment of flexibility and change
- Have a proactive and global mindset, and ability to work with global colleagues from around the world
- Have superior people and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have strong organizational and time management skills
- Be a team player
- Have the ability to work successfully in a hybrid model – we love meeting up in person and working together twice a week, and also believe in remote work flexibility.
Working with us
We combine the fun and pace of working in a small local firm with the opportunities of a global agency. We take risks, learn, adapt and deliver, giving you full scope to achieve your unique potential in a supportive and exciting environment.
Account Manager $80,000 - $95,000*
*may vary depending on the level and location
We offer a competitive salary and some great benefits including healthcare, phone allowance, an incredible flexible remote work policy, unlimited paid time off (and we mean it!) paid time off for volunteering, summer Fridays, generous paid family leave policies and much more.
Clarity is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and for our Clients. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit. We do not discriminate against staff or Clients on the basis of age, disability, neurodiversity, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
How to Apply
Apply now on our jobs platform here!
Head to BambooHR to apply for this job today.