By Alexander Mather, Consultant, London
Political Intelligence has produced a guide to the 2016 EU Referendum, including the possible implications of both a remain vote and leave vote.
The guide outlines:
- When the final result is expected?
- The immediate next steps in the days following the Referendum
- Analysis of the future of the Prime Minister and state of the Union in the event of a leave vote
- Analysis of the political fallout and the UK's likely future relationship with the EU in the event of a remain vote
- How the tech sector will be impacted by a vote to leave
Guide to the EU Referendum Result
Additionally, as a public affairs agency with offices in Brussels, Madrid and Paris and partnerships with agencies across Europe, we got in touch with our European colleagues to find out their thoughts on the Referendum.
The View from our European Partners
1 / 8
1 / 8
Fearless tactics to achieve your strategic success
As a consultancy, our full-funnel marketing and communications solutions are designed to fearlessly deliver business results across multiple industries and service areas.